Search squid archive

Re: Is I can change my public ip-address by use squid proxy?

2008?

This is antique tutorial. 8 years in IT is eternity.

Yes, usually you're right, but usually good ideas remains good for the eternity :-)

I adapted it to my network few weeks ago and it works like a charme; if you known something better, you are welcome, i'm very interested to the matter.