Search squid archive

Squid not allowing SSL handshake

We have a squid.conf like this: https://gist.github.com/nwalke/55fea584352016149180

And we configure squid like this: https://gist.github.com/nwalke/a9fea476cf7b3326ef14

When I try to do curl https://api.twilio.com I get a response from Twilio.  When I do openssl s_client -connect api.twilio.com:443 it says that it could not complete the SSL handshake.  If I start a clean server (none of our custom configuration) and force its traffic through squid, I get the same results.  If I take that same clean server and route its traffic not through squid, the handshake completes successfully.

Any ideas what the problem might be or what I can look in to further?