Search squid archive

Re: SquidBlocker stable release 0.3.10 RPM

Hey Yuri,

I have compiled the services for solaris and windows and can be downloaded at:
http://ngtech.co.il/squidblocker/downloads/

Also I am publishing the client source code at:
https://github.com/elico/squidblocker-client

This is one piece of the puzzle that takes a very high load.
One of the nice things about the HTTP library of golang is that it knows how to reuse the same http connection for multiple requests which means that the number of opened http connections between the client instances and the DB is very low.

Eliezer