Search squid archive

Re: Calculate time spent on website (per ip address)

I did not know about sqtop. Too bad it requires access to Squid's manager interface (I was hoping it used access.log or something)...

Any other tools you know that might provide me with (time usage) statistics from access.log (I don't want to reinvent the wheel here :o)).