From: squid-users <squid-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Daniel Greenwald <dig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 5:39 AM
To: Yuri Voinov
Cc: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Why 3.5.0.4 generates mimicked certs with server IP only when bumping?

Thank you Amos,
Based on your explanation I was able to make bumping work for transparent with no browser errors in 3.5.1 by using the following. If I understand correctly, this is actually whats required to mimic the behavior of pre 3.5 (sslbump server-first all) :

acl step1 at_step SslBump1
acl step2 at_step SslBump2
ssl_bump peek step1 all
ssl_bump server-first step2 all

Hope that helps Yuri or any one else with this issue.

PS So far this is working great for eg gmail.com which in previous version would throw browser errors!

Daniel I Greenwald