Search squid archive

cache behaviour when hostname is the same but ip address is different

Suppose hostname hostsite.com resolves to 2 different IP addresses. If a client in transparent mode retrieves a page (which is then cached by squid), and another client in transparent mode retrieves the same page but from the other IP address, is the page served from the cache?

If not, is there a way I can get this behaviour? I note that the site in question does provide an ETag.

Thanks

James