Search squid archive

squid with kerberos

Hi ,

I have a Kerberos protected website. I am making a Kerberos enabled browser.
I need to test my browser for proxy support.
At least, I must do these 2 tests:

1. make some of my servers only accessible via a proxy (to test my software's proxy support)

2. have the proxy require authentication via Kerberos

I want you to prepare my environment, so I can do these 2 tests.

How can squid help me ???