Search squid archive

Re: Re: how can i get the localport in forward proxy mode?

You are Wrong..
If you authenticate using a regular HTTP page and use a login page it will work for mobile but they Won't gain access throw the proxy until they will login in the splash or another page.
It's being used on many WIFI networks and it's very simple to implement.

Good Luck,
Eliezer