Search squid archive

Re: Squid auth_param children not closing

On 06/24/2014 01:56 AM, Romeo Mihalcea wrote:
Quite frequently I check with a cron for changes in my user's data
(passwords etc) and I issue a squid3 -k reconfigure whenever I detect
a change. The problem is that each time I issue this command squid
spanws 5 new authentication listeners (/usr/bin/python /etc/auth.py)
and it quickly adds up to thousands given the amount of activity we
have on our servers.
Reconfigure squid often is not recommended.
And the auth.py should exit...
If it dosn't exits when the STDIN\STDOUT is not there you will have trouble..
Can you share this helper code?

Eliezer