Search squid archive

Re: Intercept HTTPS without using certificates - Just apply a QoS on the connexion

Hi,

Welcome to the practically incomprehensible world of QoS on Linux - look up "LARTC" and then feel the fear!

It's really powerful but even after 14 years of managing Linux gateways I still prefer you just use shorewall to take away the complexity - and you are welcome to call me lazy ;-)

Alex