Search squid archive

Re: Unhandled exception: c

I have written a basic external_acl helper in ruby which dies under squid 3.4.4 very often. Then it's kind of "loosing" the STDIN and I get couple messages about in STDOUT\ERR.

The process continues to run but cannot be contacted.

I am almost sure this issue is kind of similar but not yet sure.
Are we sure about the source of the issue? helper?squid code?
I think I can write a "simulation" of network slowdowns by the ntlm process etc.

What do you think?

Eliezer