Search squid archive

squid 3.3.11 on SLES11 SP3 and couldn't squid -k reconfigure ?

  Good morning,
I've squid 3.3.11.xx on SLES11 SP3, all OK, but I often used "squid -k reconfigure" after changing some configuration (adding forbiden domains or so). But there is some problem - the command mentioned above tell me some errors:
proxy:/etc/squid # squid -k reconfigure
squid: ERROR: No running copy

  But proxy is running, we browse on the internet. What went wrong ?
  Thanks for kicking to the right way and best regards
  J.Karliak.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,