From: Jakob Curdes [mailto:jc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:46 AM
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Immediate "This page can't be displayed" on HTTPS
requests (UNCLASSIFIED)

> We are running Squid 2.7 on a Windows Server 2003 machine. With a few
> different HTTPS URL's we are getting an instantaneous "This page can't
> be displayed" in Internet Explorer, doesn't matter what version of IE.
> In Mozilla Firefox we get "the connection has timed out" . Doesn't
> even think about it.
I currently observe a similar problem in Firefox and sometimes also in IE
WITHOUT using a proxy: for some sites, e.g. Google, I sometimes get "the
request is redirected in a way that it can never be terminated"
(translation from german). Then again, things work as expected. So, two
questions: a) is that the same problem you are seeing? and b) What's going
on?

JC

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE