Search squid archive

Re: Need help on squid configuration with remote icap server

Hi Eliezer,

Thanks for a detailed troubleshooting steps. I nailed down on the
issue by using telnet. I had initially setup squid and c-icap on same
machine and had put iptable rules to divert all the http traffic to
pass squid's default port. Doing so I might have messed up the rules
which was blocking squid to communicate with icap server configured on
another machine.

I'm using C-ICAP.

Thanks for the info, I will use these steps in future
Best,
Anil