Search squid archive

Re: Squid 3.3.8 in intercept mode

Amos, how can I configure squid? I have 1 proxy A with cache_peer parent
proxy P. And I want to use A as intercept proxy in local network. proxy A
will read mac adresses from .txt file and allow them to use web. Bu if the
client's mac address is not in .txt file proxy A must redirect him to my
application, where I want to get client's ip from request x-forwarded-for
header..

What I need step-by-step:
1) Intercept proxy with parent proxy
2) Redirect blocked clients to any http
3) To be able to get source ip from request to http

Can u tell me, how must I configure y squid.conf?