Search squid archive

Streams through http proxy wont work with android devices

Hello Friends,

I have a Galaxy SII and Galaxy SIII connected to a wifi network with
centos(3.3.9) http proxy (Squid).

The Access to the internet goes smoothly, but when I try to play
youtube videos I get the message "Connection to server lost".

When I try from computers and tablets (Apple) through the same wifi
network I have success.

We have another wifi network that shares the same network
infrastructure but that doesn't bypasses the proxy and use another
internet access. In this network the Galaxys work perfectly.

In short, something don't works correctly with the Galaxys. It would
be something with Squid?

Note: The proxy does not have any authentication.

--
Regards,

Bharathikannan R