Search squid archive

Authenticating squid users against Samba 4

I have a server with Samba 4 configured as a domain controller; I'd
like to know whether is possible to use the Active Directory defined
in the Samba server to authenticate Squid.

I'm asking because I've searched on the web but haven't t found any
document or procedure to do this, any pointers of where to look at
will be greatly appreciated

Thanks!