Search squid archive

Re: bug 3517 (SMP-aware stateful HTTP authentication)

On 25/11/2013 10:47 p.m., Mickael Lequesne wrote:
> Hello
>
> I send you an email because I like to know if the bug 3517 of the version 3.3 (SMP-aware stateful HTTP authentication) has been corrected in the 3.4.

You have a bug number. All the known information about it is in the
bugzilla report.

> Currently I have configured a squid 3.4 with authentication ldap (digest) but when I put 4 workers, I need to send my login / password for each GET.
>
> Can we to share and synchronize the cache between workers in the version 3.4?
> Is it possible to work around the problem or we must make macros?

Enabling persistent connections can reduce the problem a lot. However
that is still quite limited and so far nobody has been willing to
sponsor the required development or provide a patch.

Amos