Search squid archive

Re: RE: Cyberoam logging

Hey,

It really depends on your preference.
Since you probably dont have any experience with Linux desktop I would tell you to start with a basic server. I do not know Cyberoam but since adding the desktop environment will add RAM and other resources usage it is preferred to not use the desktop version.

It can be a tiny journey to learn new software but it worth every second.

Eliezer