Search squid archive

Re: transparent proxy on remote box issue

For #2 the error from SQUID's error page that I see is like this:

ERROR

The requested error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL : /

Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect.

Some possible problems are:

Missing or incorrect access protocol
Missing hostname

So I am leaning into thinking of two things. My VPN routing to SQUID server is
missing something which is causing the request to be bad. Secondly access
denied logic is happening before the request validation. I suspect in VPN
client's case intercept or not it will fail (even without access denied
problem).

Thanks,