Search squid archive

Re: transparent proxy on remote box issue

It appears that one of the test I was doing is not correct so it can yield
some hint to the problem. "-k reconfigure" didn't take effect when I made the
change. So for the browser with direct proxy setting. I am able to browse
correctly if not using "intercept" (ie: using SQUID server's public IP
directly).

Everything else is still the same as described above. So there are two issues
that I can observe.

1) why intercept mode fails (do I need any special rule on my remote SQUID
box?) with access denied for all requests
2) in non-intercept mode why VPN client would have the missing hostname in the
request.