Search squid archive

Need Some Help

I need some help plz.

- I'm running Windows XP Home Edition
- I have a SMC8014WN Modem
- I'm assigned a WAN address from my SP
- I currently have Squid 2.5.4.0

I want to be able to connect outside my Network, Remotely.
I can connect within my LAN but no one not even me, can connect to my WAN
address through Squid.
I added both my LAN IP & my WAN IP to squid.conf
I forwarded :3128 on my Modem
I added squid.exe to my Firewall, no restrictions.

Now is there anyway to connect to a assigned WAN address using Squid?

Also if I can't can I use a VPN like noip.com?

If anyone has a answer I love to hear it.