Search squid archive

Re: squid authentication not working with mysql

Can Nabble users please post directly to the squid-users mailing list.

The Nabble forum is supposed to only be a mirror of our mailing list. Their interface for posting often removes critical information, re-formats submissions, and sometimes even does not deliver posts to the mailing list.

Thank You
Amos Jeffries
Squid Project