Search squid archive

Re: local images not working

On 14/09/2013 11:52 p.m., cheitac wrote:
Hi all,

I setup apache on my squid server for custom error pages. after that i
created all error pages and other pages that i need for different purposes.
I add one page in my squidguard conf .

problem is that page is shown, but without images. when i have used google
or other domain pages it worked fine, but for local addresses it does not
redirects, there is only page that does not have images.

what can i do?  what might be problem?

Something..

What might be your squid.conf?

Amos