Search squid archive

Re: SSL bump interception and certificates warnign

On 09/11/2013 10:56 PM, Loïc BLOT wrote:
> Then, if i add my own CA to firefox warning will disappear ?

There are times that the certificate is a fake by default by the
source of the page so it will disappear(maybe) but then you will need
a very good defense on the application level.

I do let squid handle my certificates and also many others.
just make sure that squid verifies the source CA and all the other
chain of authorities.

Eliezer