Search squid archive

RE: ERR Missing username using basic ldap auth

Hi Amos,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Should those commands not work when run by themselves from the linux shell?

When I put the LDAP config in squid.conf I get these lines in cache.log everytime I attempt to log in from a browser:
basic_ldap_auth.cc(740): pid=1982 :attempting to authenticate user 'uid=USERNAME,dc=DOMAIN,dc=com'

The log in fails, but nothing else is logged.