Search squid archive

ERR Missing username using basic ldap auth

Hi,

When using the basic_ldap_auth helper (compiled with squid 3.3) I get the an error saying "ERR Missing username". This is the command I am using:
/usr/lib/squid/basic_ldap_auth -R -h IPADDRESS -b dc=DOMAIN,dc=com -D cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=domain,dc=com -w PASSWOR -f (&(objectclass=person)(cn=%s))

No difference when using either -f sAMAccountName=%s or -f (&(objectclass=person)(cn=%s)), which I have seen in different examples.
I've also tried using the squid_ldap_auth helper (compiled with squid 3.1) with the same values and receive the error "ERR".

However, using ldapsearch works fine. Command for ldapsearch:
ldapsearch -LLL -x -h IPADDRESS -b DC=DOMAIN,DC=com -D CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=DOMAIN,DC=com -w PASSWORD

Trying to connect to Server 2003 functional level Active Directory. Looking at the servers logs, it doesn't seem that any attempts are made to contact the server.

Thanks,