Search squid archive

Re: With 2 NICs NATed, how's squid working without tcp_outgoing_address?

That's what I figured, but this is just a out of box CentOS install, and I
have no problem with other programs, like wget, ping, yum, and firefox.

Anyways, thanks for replying.  I will try to figure out what's wrong.

Amos Jeffries-2 wrote