Search squid archive

Re: HIT and MISS on same URL

On 5/04/2013 5:13 p.m., Le Trung, Kien wrote:
yes, I altered mysite.com.

Those requests come from unknown clients. I will test using different
browser, to see how request headers affective

I read some articles about remove: ETag; here:
http://mark.koli.ch/2010/09/understanding-the-http-vary-header-and-caching-proxies-squid-etc.html

But no luck for me.
I'm going to disable Vary options in original server, too

It is not worth playing with these features until you know what the problem is. Whether there is a problem even. Fpr example, you would not expect /abc.html to HIT when only /cde.html is cached. Likewise variants are different object responses to different requirements. They just happen to share a URL which hides them a ittle in your logs.

Amos