Search squid archive

Re: HIT and MISS on same URL

I think the reason thats occurring is because that url is behind a load
balancing scheme, or CDN which is loading from a different web server,
notice the ip is different, so since its coming from different hosts,
squid is redownoading the content. I have the same irritation with
microsofts cdn and other entities doing that.

-
Signed,

Fix Nichols

http://www.squidblacklist.org