Search squid archive

Re: Squid 3.2, multiple workers, SNMP (and a bit of IPv6)

On 2/04/2013 10:46 p.m., Eugene M. Zheganin wrote:
Hi.

On 02.04.2013 14:30, Amos Jeffries wrote:
No, unfortuately nobody is working on that part yet.

As a workaround you should be able to retrieve SNMP information
per-worker by using ${process_number} in the snmp_port directive to
assign each worker a unique port for SNMP contact.

Is it worth reporting in the bugzilla ? (Or maby this is a well known
planned to fix issue and the report will just add unnecessary escalation ?)
For example I can live for now with one worker, even on my most crowded
productions.

Thanks.
Eugene.

We are tracking it on the http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SmpScale feature page. I see now that apparently there is something underway - but no mention of it specifically what that is has come through squid-dev yet IIRC.

Amos