Search squid archive

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: squid_ldap_group against nested groups/Ous

Hi.

One more question - is there any way to parametrize the group name, so it will be able not to pass it to the command-line arguments of the helper ? Right now I have 12 groups from AD with different settings, and I have to run 12 classes of external acls. With squid_ldap_group I used to run only one class, and it was way more handy.

Thanks.
Eugene.