Search squid archive

Re: Re: FTP through squid

On 09.05.2012 01:18, Hugo Deprez wrote:
Hello,

thank you for the information.

If I sepcify the following parameter in my configuration file  it :
ftp_epsv OFF

FTP with firefox is working.

I think users will needs to use Filezilla or something equivalent, so
what kind of Solution Do I Have ?

With Squid, only that nasty CONNECT open-proxy situation.

Frox proxy is the one we usually point people at for FTP protocol proxying. It does FTP proxy without needing the HTTP wrapping layers like Squid.

My main goal is to setup a squid in order to specify bandwith limitation.

By the way, does delay_parameters are apply to Safe_ports ?

delay_parameters applies to requests which past the delay_access ACL set for each pool. Safe_ports is just an ACL test.

For information I use the following ACL :
delay_access 1 allow all

Then delay pool #1 in your config is applied to *all* traffic.

Amos