Search squid archive

Capturing HTTPS traffic

Hello,

I am currently running the following version of Squid:

Squid Cache: Version 3.2.0.14-20120202-r11500
configure options:  '--enable-ssl' '--enable-ssl-crtd'

I configured it so that certs are generated on the fly and I am able to get to HTTPS websites without getting a certificate warning.

I want to do a packet capture of all HTTPS traffic while in cleartext. I would think that it can be done on the Squid box. Is that possible?

If I use tcpdump on the Squid box, I only see the encrypted traffic. Do I have to recompile Squid with another configuration option to be able to do what I want to do?

Thanks