Search squid archive

Resolve ip_address to hostname in access.log ( no dns lookup )

Hi

I'd like to store the hostnames instead of ip addresses of our AD PCs in the access.log
I know that there's feature log_fqdn, but as far as I know it works as the DNS resolver.
This however doesn't work for me, because we don't have PTR records of PCs at the DNS server ( DHCP is Cisco )

However , I have samba there and command "nmblookup -A IP_Address" works without any problem

Is it possible to implement nmblookup hostname resolving to store the hostnames in the access.log ?

Thanks a lot

pet