Search squid archive

Re: ACLs with authenticated users

On 3/02/2012 7:41 a.m., Wladner Klimach wrote:
Hi everyone!

I need my squid to deal with some users in a different way. I'm
running kerberos authetication scheme, so only authenticated users can
access the cache. How could I make an ACL to group some authenticated
users in order to deny or allow some urls especific to them? But
notice this, I'm already using external_acl_type to check users
against ldap groups. What I need is to squid be able to create acls
grouping authenticated users, and not use already grouped LDAP groups
in AD.

You need to start with this:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl#Common_Mistakes

Then read this: