Search squid archive

Re: Improved error pack?

On 2/2/2012 2:49 PM, mailing list subscriber wrote:
A good starting point can be a walkthrough the five popular browsers' error messages (some of them are particularly notorios for hijacking the server error responses): Opera, Safari, IE, Firefox, Chrome - Is this a good enough suggestion? :)
Just a thought: I don't really like the error errors web browsers show. There is a whole set of structured http errors and all of them are for a reason. Replacing them with a cool message saying: We feel awfully sorry for the inconvenience bla bla bla it is a problem more than a help. If somebody is unable to understand what a 302 status message means, I don't think squid should do anything about that.

Just my two cents.
Sebastian