Search squid archive

Squid 3.0 Stable-8 How to Hide or Spoof User Agent?

Squid 3.0 Stable-8:

How to Hide or Spoof User Agent?

Does anyone know how to achieve this, or what
entries are required for the .conf ?

I have all my lan traffic automatically routed through
a transparent squid cache running squid 3.0 stable 8.
And everythings working great, I just thought masking my
user agents would be another nice layer of security.