Search squid archive

How can I use to squid servers ea for specific website?

Hello List.

I would like to know how I can use two squid servers to redirect traffic for an especific page through the second squid server connected to a different provider.

For ie:
squid2 ---- provider 1 (used for facebook.com ONLY)

squid1 ---- provider 2 (default server used for everything except facebook)

I need to know how to use squid2 as a slave and what configuration do I need on squid1 (master) in order for me to accomplish my task or the rules need to be done with iptables?

Thanks for your time.

--
Wilson Hernandez
www.figureo56.com