Search squid archive

Re: Squid, negotiate auth against AD and problem with changed password

I would think this is a client problem. After changing the password the client workstation (e.g. XP) will clear its cache and request new TGS from AD. If the password change happend on another client it could be that cached credentials are used and a TGS can't be retrieved from AD. Usually a lock and unlock of the workstation solves this..

Markus

"Rafal Zawierta" <zawierta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CAPXtaS86TXG2UJQB+Z+eMq5x-88Jjxk+DrFUPcpQaaZ5_WGCnQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
Hello,

I've noticed, that in one setup of Squid3 (+kerb auth against AD),
when user changes his password (at that moment I'm not sure when he
make that change) he receives such message:
Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request http://google.com/
from this cache until you have authenticated yourself.

Where should I look for solution of that issue? In ttl param of
authentication helper? I haven't tried yet, but probably restarting
squid after user changes his password solves that problem.

Regars
Rafal