Search squid archive

Squid, negotiate auth against AD and problem with changed password

Hello,

I've noticed, that in one setup of Squid3 (+kerb auth against AD),
when user changes his password (at that moment I'm not sure when he
make that change) he receives such message:
Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request http://google.com/
from this cache until you have authenticated yourself.

Where should I look for solution of that issue? In ttl param of
authentication helper? I haven't tried yet, but probably restarting
squid after user changes his password solves that problem.

Regars
Rafal