Search squid archive

Re: blacklist to block adults sites

Alexus,

Many tried and failed.  It is not possible to filter accurately
based on a list of words.
You need a professional filter solution.

ufdbGuard is a free URL filter for Squid.
It works with both free URL databases and a commercial database.

ufdbGuard produces feedback about the quality of the
URL databases.  The free URL databases have an average coverage
of 93.4% and the commercial one from URLfilterDB has
an average coverage of 99.3%

Marcus

alexus wrote:
as simple/dumb way of filtering, can i filter domains for certain keywords?
how would I implement this into my squid.conf right away?