Search squid archive

Re: blacklist to block adults sites

On 8/29/2011 5:39 PM, alexus wrote:
as simple/dumb way of filtering, can i filter domains for certain keywords?
how would I implement this into my squid.conf right away?

the QuintoLabs Content Security (ICAP) does it:
- by domain name
- by category (categories are updated regularly)
- by banned words in URLs (you can specify which)
- and by content inspection (coming in the next version)

I am sure there are some more options available in some other products. It all may require a bit of reading HOWTOs, FAQs or Mans... as dump it may all seem :)

Best regards
Sich