Search squid archive

RE: Squid NTLM - Dont want users to have to enter domain

Hi,

Transparent NTLM authentication works great on our site and running on 5
proxy servers.

However we are having an increasing number of clients who are not on the
domain (E.g. Mac labs).
Is there any way that these non-AD end users could get prompted for just
their "username & password" instead of "DOMAIN\username & password".

Many thanks in advance,