Search squid archive

Website is not displayed correctly

Hi List,

We are running Squid Proxy on Transparent mode and we have encountered a problem recently on accessing the http://www.grasshopper3d.com/ website wherein the site is not displayed correctly. Like images on that website are not displayed and text are not formatted. I did try also accessing the site on my extra router and it the site is displayed correctly.

What do you think is causing the problem?

Regards,
Malvin