Search squid archive

Re: Re: problems squid_kerb_auth

Hi,

For the log can not see any connection against the Active Directory on port 88 (kerberos, right). Attached is the. pcap. I did the configuration of firefox as below

firefox set variables as follows:

network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris=vialactea.corp
network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris= vialactea.corp

where vialactea.corp is the domain of the Active Directory. I tried in IE but he keeps asking for login and password infinitely

Regards