Search squid archive

Re: problems squid_kerb_auth

Hi,

The squid log file says that the client could not use Kerberos and fell back to NTLM.

Can you capture the traffic from the client to the proxy and to your Kerberos servers (e.g. active directory) with wireshark and send me the cap file (if not too big) ?

Markus

"spiderslack" <spiderslack@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4DE282AC.6080200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello

I'm doing a test with squid using kerberos configured as follows squid and kerberos

squid.conf
auth_param negotiate program /usr/lib/squid3/squid_kerb_auth -d
auth_param negotiate children 10
auth_param negotiate keep_alive on

acl auth proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access allow auth
http_access deny all

krb4.conf
[libdefaults]
    default_realm = VIALACTEA.CORP
    krb4_config = /etc/krb.conf
    krb4_realms = /etc/krb.realms
    kdc_timesync = 1
    ccache_type = 4
    forwardable = true
    proxiable = true
    dns_lookup_realm = true
    dns_lookup_kdc = true
    v4_instance_resolve = false
    v4_name_convert = {
        host = {
            rcmd = host
            ftp = ftp
        }
        plain = {
            something = something-else
        }
    }
    fcc-mit-ticketflags = true
[realms]
    VIALACTEA.CORP = {
        kdc = 192.168.1.155
        admin_server = 192.168.1.155
    }
[domain_realm]
    .vialactea.corp = VIALACTEA.CORP
    vialactea.corp = VIALACTEA.CORP
[login]
    krb4_convert = true
    krb4_get_tickets = false

On the client pointed out the proxy address configured and the following variables firefox with the domain name:
network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris
network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris

When trying to browse I get the following messages in the logs with debugging enabled. 2011/05/29 02:42:57| squid_kerb_auth: Got 'YR TlRMTVNTUAABAAAAl4II4gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAbAdAAAADw==' from squid (length: 59).
2011/05/29 02:42:57| squid_kerb_auth: received type 1 NTLM token

Does anyone have any idea of the problem? At the station installed Kerbtray and it shows the ticket

Regards.