Search squid archive

Re: Squid with three isp

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:41:20 +0530, Senthilkumar wrote:
Hello All,

We have a gateway machine which has three upstream isp and to make
clients use the particular isp we use advance routing based on the
source address.  When we run squid  on the same machine to log
websites all traffic passes through the single isp i.e. the isp which
is set as default gateway. We need all the users to pass through squid
and use different isp's as per source route.
Please share your views to achieve it.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Strange/RotatingIPs

Amos