Search squid archive

Share HTTPS over SQUID

Hello,

I was trying to share HTTPS connection through Squid but it says that
i need a certificate to work!

The problem that I dont use Squid for a domain or with IIS! Im using
Squid as Transparent HTTP for caching purpose and to save traffic thus
I also want share HTTPS if its possible to work with HTTP Transparent
Enabled .

I thought like I can forward https requests from MikroTik Router to
Windows Server 2003 that has Squid installed .

If it should work properly then how to create .pem file or a certificate file ?

Many Thanks for your help