Search squid archive

Re: location_rewrite_program in 3.1

On 11/22/2010 06:27 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
eCAP could do it as a workaround. Technically with squid focus on not
altering requests itself this is theoretically the correct way to do it.

long-term plans are to port location_rewrite eventually unless someone
comes up with a fast eCAP plugin for it.

Can eCAP intercept 30x redirects? I have worked with ICAP and as far as I could tell, that did not intercept 30x redirect responses (maybe I missed something?). If it does I could certainly see it working, and something that would be much easier to implement and maintain.

--

Sincerely,

Dan Johansson
Lead Developer - VEM Global